Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Alright, let's post our RL bios here :) . Just put whatever you feel comfortable with, even if it's only your first name or something you like to do for fun. Please, not too much info because there ARE creepers around here >.>

Many of you are my friends on facebook, so you know my full name anyways, but I'll be omitting my last for obvious reasons.

Doomy:

First Name: Alana
Lives: USA.
Loves: This site, reading (<3) dance (my skills are crap, but who cares?) and music. Chocolate. Ok, just... food in general >.> . Clothes/shopping. Shoes. Oh, and trashy TV.
Dislikes: Blink 812.
Hobbies: Speech and Debate and beading. Yes, like the jewelry type. I'll post a bunch of pics of the bracelets I've made someday :)

[Add pic here]

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please?
We love you?
I'll give you my url so you can creep before adding, if you choose to do so?

Feel free not to, but. . . .
Is it totally creepy that I just set my FB URL to "/rantingsidekick"?
XD No. 'Tis lovely.
:D

I'm paranoid to the point where I lie about...pretty much everything that can be used to track me. Except when I forget.

Lulz.
Curious, when you say allergic to plastic. . . . what do you do to be sure you don't have a reaction. I mean it's not like you're eating plastic. . . .
Oh. That sucks.

I think everything like chairs, desks, etc, in my school is plastic. . .
XDD Nice.
o.O
First name: Chelsea
Middle name: Sarah. meh, it makes me sound too girly.
Last: ... you know it if you're on my FB. It used to be Tenbusch though, which always makes me think of ter Borcht now. XD
Lives: in South Carolina. >.< But you probably already knew that.
Loves: chocolate, dark black and blue and purple colors, drawing, writing, drawing, painting, forests, thunderstorms, drawing, tons of different kinds of music, etc...
Dislikes: Disney pop, most rap, most of South Carolina, country music, ignorant people, ADD, writer's block, physics homework.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, listening to music, this site, MDW, zoning out and staring off into space...
Pets: Cocker/Boykin? spaniel named Coco, Bearded dragon lizard named Spike, and two blue betta fish named Saphira and Cobalt.

Pics:

(this is when I take a half an hour straightening my hair and putting makeup on, which is like, once or twice a month?)

And this is what I look like most every day.

EDIT: and this thread is perfect for basing my drawings of everyone off of. :D
I like the second picture better, tbh.

You're so pretty!
:D Thanks!
Both of those pics were taken in my room, too... I really need to get rid of some of the stuff in there... XD
XD I'm jealous of your bookshelf.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service