Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Alright, let's post our RL bios here :) . Just put whatever you feel comfortable with, even if it's only your first name or something you like to do for fun. Please, not too much info because there ARE creepers around here >.>

Many of you are my friends on facebook, so you know my full name anyways, but I'll be omitting my last for obvious reasons.

Doomy:

First Name: Alana
Lives: USA.
Loves: This site, reading (<3) dance (my skills are crap, but who cares?) and music. Chocolate. Ok, just... food in general >.> . Clothes/shopping. Shoes. Oh, and trashy TV.
Dislikes: Blink 812.
Hobbies: Speech and Debate and beading. Yes, like the jewelry type. I'll post a bunch of pics of the bracelets I've made someday :)

[Add pic here]

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I prefer Mozart. We named our dog after him.

And I love that song <3
XD My mom used to teach.

She goes to study at the Royal School of Music or something od the like, and suddenly thinks she knows everything. *rolls eyes*

. . . so, then you really should be recording something for this site. *nods*
Okay then. Next time I have the house to myself chance.

@Doomy-I mostly just hate Bach because in the latest competition, I played Invention in F and got 21.5/24. I missed making state by one point.

Oh well, I wasn't going to go to state, wether I made it or not.

My scores:
Bach-21.5/24
Bheethoven(sp?)-23/24
Tcherpnin-22/24.
But that was just performance. I aced theory, got an A in aural, and very nearly failed technique...
Yeah... >.> I'm a bit musically challenged.
Name: Paigeface
Foods: Hardly anything, it's quite embarrassing...
Clothes: TERRIBLE. I only buy clearanced things, and cannot match colors to save my life..
Relations: I haz one. :D <3
Skills?: I'm a "trained" public speaker. I can will myself into a good mood. I can bake/follow recipes/not starve to death.
Family: Two moms, then a dad, then a supah-smaht big sister.
Internet?: Fuck yes.
FB: When it stops being a jerk I'll post the URL for stalking purposes.

But honestly...everything you need to know (and quite an enormous amount that you didn't) can be found via FB. Add me, fur surius.
*Lives: NH. Dover, acshully.
First name: Megan (No, really? Yes, really.)
Middle name: Amanda
Lives: California, USA But still nowhere near you, Doomy....
Loves: Internet, books, friends, my brother, that non-profit theme park that I always go on and on about working... web design/software design, writing here and there, volunteering and community service.
Dislikes: Homework, being lied to, coldness, messy handwriting, messy rooms, messy anything, not having chapstick, spam, a few select people.

I would post a picture, but I don't really want to and you all know what I look like anyway.
Damn Cali is so biiiiig! D:
I know! I live in Sacramento, and I know roughly the area you live in, and it's way far away from me....
I'm a bit embarrassed to say it on here, because of the stigma from out-of-state-ers, but I live in Orange County. Or, "The OC" as we're called. >.>
XDDD

Ehh, some people seem to believe that stigma about all of CA, so...

I'm prolly hosting an exchange student for a week or two this summer. With this program, they choose where they're going by state. I'm curious to see what the kids think when they write "California" on their form and end up in Sacramenno....
XD XD XD. Ooh, poor childrens dreams are crushed.

But out here? A good part is just as bad as you think. Yup.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service