Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Alright, let's post our RL bios here :) . Just put whatever you feel comfortable with, even if it's only your first name or something you like to do for fun. Please, not too much info because there ARE creepers around here >.>

Many of you are my friends on facebook, so you know my full name anyways, but I'll be omitting my last for obvious reasons.

Doomy:

First Name: Alana
Lives: USA.
Loves: This site, reading (<3) dance (my skills are crap, but who cares?) and music. Chocolate. Ok, just... food in general >.> . Clothes/shopping. Shoes. Oh, and trashy TV.
Dislikes: Blink 812.
Hobbies: Speech and Debate and beading. Yes, like the jewelry type. I'll post a bunch of pics of the bracelets I've made someday :)

[Add pic here]

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XDD Exactly.

I know. Even a lot of just LA county is pretty terrible...
I don't go to LA too often. But I'm all rawr D: whenever I go out-of-state (to my aunts or something) and I tell people I'm from California.

"Like, ohmygod! You're a Cali girl? Like? For reals? Ohmygod! My friends are going to flip when they hear I've met a Cali girl!"

Real person, no lie D: It was so sad. I was, like, twelve, and my hair was all nasty and my glasses were on and I was wearing SWEATS, and we were at TARGET and I still got this reaction. How disappointing I must have been. So un-blonde.
*is blonde* v.v Or a ginger, according to half the people I know...

Somebody in Canada asked me if I surf to school. I am not kidding. They were serious.
o_o

Gotta love those Canadians, eh?

How the hell would you surf to school? That doesn't even work if you live in the ocean. And it doesn't even work if you and the school are on two opposite ends of the beach, no wave is that long every day!
Yeahh....

I know. I mean.... even if you lived on Catalina Island and went to school in contiguous LA....
GINGER.
@Rant: XD BOL. Sorry, that made me giggle ^_^

@Megan: I don't even... like... o_o Yesh. Moterboat? Maybe. But... surfing? Dude.
D: Is it bad I feel like a pedophile for thinking you're just downright adorable?
First Name: Hannah
[Nickname: Midget
Height: 5'1"]
First Middle Name: Elizabeth
Lives: In America. Jessie would rather I not post the exact place.
Loves: Um... The internet, my friends, my cat... Omigod... I'm a crazy cat woman.
Dislikes: Stupid questions.
Hobbies: Singing and playing guitar and acting and speeching (on second thought, speaking) and debating and ranting.

Pic:

Um, I'm not really photogenic... But this is my temporary head shot I use for auditions...
Really? That's so niccccce. :D My fragile/non-existant self-esteem just grew, like, three sizes.
Like... like the Grinch? :D
OMIGOD. I was so sure that nobody would get that reference. XDDD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service