Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Alright, let's post our RL bios here :) . Just put whatever you feel comfortable with, even if it's only your first name or something you like to do for fun. Please, not too much info because there ARE creepers around here >.>

Many of you are my friends on facebook, so you know my full name anyways, but I'll be omitting my last for obvious reasons.

Doomy:

First Name: Alana
Lives: USA.
Loves: This site, reading (<3) dance (my skills are crap, but who cares?) and music. Chocolate. Ok, just... food in general >.> . Clothes/shopping. Shoes. Oh, and trashy TV.
Dislikes: Blink 812.
Hobbies: Speech and Debate and beading. Yes, like the jewelry type. I'll post a bunch of pics of the bracelets I've made someday :)

[Add pic here]

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They're not delusional.
XD Miss Swan?

Very lovely picture.
Of course they are. -Considers herself to only have slightly above average intelligence- And my IQ also supports my theory. Then again I did take them on the internet...

Yeah, I nicknamed my friend (who has red hair) Annie and Anne of Green Gables. And then my brunette friend Laura Ingalls Wilder so they nicknamed me Miss Swan to mock me. (Plus she's short so...)

It's one of the better ones.
Ho. Ly. Shit.

0_0 You're younger than I am? I thought you were at least seventeen. No idea where I got that impression though...
O.o

Woaaah.

No... I'm pretty young. I'm not really sure where anyone gets that idea. The internet makes me sound smarter I suppose...
Until I actually, like, really met you, I had this impression that you were 17 and from England. I don't know why...
Maybe I sounded British? Or maybe I didn't use "eh" enough...
In my head, you're still way older >.> I had actually pegged you for a possible collage student, though I wasn't so sure. Hot diggity damn.
You always have kick-ass hair.

I thought I should tell you that.
:D Aw, thanks.

-Gets that a lot-

I only ever have to straighten the ends and that takes like five seconds so everyone is all, "I hate you!" because it's easy hair. I pity my friends who take twenty minutes to straighten... and my other one who takes an /hour./
How would straightning your hair take so long? *n00b* Or short? *no idea* *doesn't see how that makes sense*
Straightening your hair doesn't take that long.... but, then again, you really shouldn't ask me. I straightened my hair once and clamped the thingy on my ear. That kind of hurt.
Niiiiiice.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service