Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I felt like things was ‘agettin a bit boring round here, therefore, I would like to hear the Faxiest thing everybody can think of, and I’ll (maybe) put it in a story. Happy thinking :)

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here. I found some ramblings of mine from '07, before I'd got so far as ff even, and one of them mentioned MR and how I loved fax. Strange times.
Ahaha, I've recently started prodding at an oldfic of mine from 07, and it's very very trippy and makes it very very obvious I disliked Max.
I don't think I was overly fond of her either. I did mention several times that it would have been a good idea to have either killed her or left locked up, and believed dead, in Germany. I was always more interesting in Fang's POV.
I think maybe you're the one year older, girl version of me 0.o
*laughs*
We are practically twins, Odyssey, bonded by that poseur-Max girl.
Faxy.

Erm...hmm...expiration dates? Been done before, but never(I think) with them acctually dieing.
That would be very emotional and faxy.

I am a...sort of fax fan, I don't squee about it.

Azz
I'm a Fax fan, but I dont squee. I write it instead x3
But yeah, slash is always good...I have no objection to Fax/ Figgy. ...has anyone ever noticed the three way for them all is Faggy? oO Tha'ts unfortunate...
There are three whole chapters in Lake House devoted to that. It's how it receives it's mature content.
*Depends on dirty thoughts of members to know the rest*
I've never read Lake House. I don't even know who its by x3 but my mind now wants to read it...
Lake House... also by JP, the sequel to the spiritual predecessor of MR.
Oh no! I'm here now! I haven't actually gotten banned yet.

I read When the Wind Blows, but as I read Maximum Ride for the humor and WtWB isn't funny, I don't like it.

Faxiest thing? Hmm, well, I read this on a bad, short, painful-to-read, fanfic; the mad scientists"create" a bird-kid using Max and Fang's...(I'm too squeamish to type it, but you all know where babies come from). So Max and Fang technically have a kid. I didn't read farther than that.
WTWB was way more sciencey than MR was, which was why I liked WTWB better vOv

I make something of a sport of occasionally skimming that sort of Fax Max-gets-pregnant-omg fic and imagining Jeb's reaction, or how the fic itself would work in a world with, y'know, logic...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service