Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

so i looked at the other maximum ride site and the people there are all weird about so many things and they dont let you say bad words and stuff.

are u guys like that here? cuz if u are its cool ill just leave. but if you arent thats awesome.

also can u talk about like controversal things? or is that bad.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi. thanks.

ya that guy already said something about the way i type.
Heeeey there :D

Just popping in as resident mod to say hello.

1. Cursing is absolutely fine.

2. Controversial topics? Knock yourself out.
^ This is our moderator. 'Tis quite epic. I mean, if you've met Genn, you'll know why.

Just a question: Have you ever had to ban anyone or remove their comment in the entire history of the Flock Forum?
I think I banned a creeper once or twice (he was stalking someone on here from MX), aaaand I might've removed a comment linking to The Spot.

Both times that was on request >.> I am an epically lazy bitch. I don't think I've used my mod powers to do anything in months.
The Spot?

I assume that you won't be able to tell me what it is... But I'm curious.
hi. oh cool. usually mods are not good with that stuff lol.
Welcome to the site!

To answer your questions:

-Not only are bad words ok here, the discussions tend to encourage them to some extent.

-This group has it's own system of oddities (different from what you encountered on MDW) which I'm sure you'll pick up on over time.

-I actually haven't seen that many controversial things discussed here (unless you call mod policy or the sociology on MDW and TTS controversial), so I'm going to withhold judgment on that until I see it.

That aside, hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and join in the conversations!
Dude, that exclamation point really freaked me out. I can't imagine you saying anything joyfully or excitedly. Basically, I believe your range of emotion to be;
-Angry. In an evil-robot way.
-Somber. Like, are you ever anything but?
-Pleased. In an evil-robot way.
YES. And I always feel all evil because there's nothing wrong with being perky... It just bothers me.
Patrica - really, who are you? I'm so bad at guessing.
wat? im not giving out my last name lol.
~Hiya! I don't come from MDW... but TTS, it's basically interwebz sister. :D

~ We are Grammar Nazis. FIX UR TYPNG SKILLZ NAO.

~ Swearing; I don't but knock yourself out.

~ Controversal things; Feel free.

~ This site consists of mainly Antis and Bannees from what I've figured out. (Heck, I'm here because I'm 3 years under the age limit at TTS. XP I have an alter now, and it's still alive, amazingly :D)

~ Debating;

Bad: NO I AM RITE U R WRONG CUZ I JUST KNO I AM RITE.

Good: But, technically, (blah blah blah), so (blah blah blah)....

~ We basically never talk about the books. Pretty much random conversations, topics, debates, stuff about our daily lifes, pictures, etc...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service