Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

New Mod's on MX. I see people missing. Who the hell got banned?!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hannah: Or it could have been that you constatly bashed people about their grammar, spelling and general intelligence

^-^
Dammit!

I was banned from MX...

*Facepalm*

Yeah, they probably found out some "harassment" stuff...

>_/body>
I was banned!!

:D

Mwahaha, haha, hahaha.
Oh that gave me enlightenment. (I totally screwed the grammar in that.)
I probably got banned for calling someone an idiot, in 'a harassing manner'.

My first ban, I feel so special.
I'm so proud of myself, I got my very first warning. I feel like a badass! I said WTF, which apparently isn't allowed.
Really? Wow....

I got a warning for quoting CJJ back at himself when he called us all 'motherfuckers', thing is I don't think he got a warning for it, that and the fact that he swore inappropriately another five times in that thread, and he isn't banned. Yet I am...

Tells you something, no?

P.S.

The Hammer strikes,
Strikes once, strikes twice,
And the rock wall falls away.

A new wall’s built,
Renewed, Rebuilt,
That bars my humble way.

I sinned a sin,
A simple sin,
One that I don’t even know of.

Now I’m blind,
Unable to find,
Mine city of cravenly love.

Unable to go,
To thy sacred cove,
To find my trusted comrades.

Because I breached,
With freedom of speech,
The laws imposed in thine lands.

My freedom denied,
How to survive,
This cage without a key,

One thing’s for sure,
I can’t endure,
Without my friends beside me.
It's so strange, i've used cuss words and WTF loads of times before-and recently-and i haven't had a single warning o.o
It's because you're not a Grammar Nazi (or are you?). They don't like it when you tell all the Noobs how to spell...

I got nicknamed 'The Queen of Grammar'
There was a whole thread of Noobs 'dissing' me, must have been at least 50 pages long. All of them agreeing that I'm way too harsh and how 'I lk ned 2 tak a cpill dude' and 'omfg ya she ttly scks shes so mean!' When I truned up and started telling them all to get lives, and learn how to spell, half of them fled, the rest of them panicked... It was hilarious...

My quote:

"For god's sake. Learn to spell, use grammar and be decent people... but on the plus side; well done this isn't a repeat thread!"

Shame it got deleted....
Hang on... Maybe that's why I was banned... I harrassed the group of people who started a thread about how much they hated me...
Omg, which thread was that? I'll rip them a new one myself!
It was deleted... By the owner of the thread I reckon, considering the Mods probably wouldn't have left it up so long (considering the language they were using to describe me.)
I was banned later that day. *shifty eyes*

'Twas called 'who thinkz sky shuld leave this site'
I obviously reprimanded them on their appalling spelling of 'should' and 'thinks', as well as the fact that they ignored their Caps Lock....

I'm laughing at the memory of it. I must have been the only anti on. (Either that or the others saw I had it under control no one came to my rescue...)

It's a shame it was deleted before I could archive any of it...
*Pouts*
*Pouts too*

Well the latest update on the mod scene is that we can't say the word 'Rape', cause rape is illigal so saying the word must be too.

Truth be told the person was flooding but the above was Chey's excuse.
O.O
We can't use 'rape'?
How the hell am I going to survive Hang on! Wait. I just realised, I've actually only used 'rape' twice on that forum. *is shocked*
Both times were during conversations strongly influenced by Vince....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service