Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I was just wondering - how many of you are in College? And if not, where are all of you going? I myself am staying here and going to UNM (University of New Mexico) in January, since I'm graduating from High School early. (I don't see any point in going out of state for your undergraduate degree. It's cheaper to stay in state, and you'll get roughly the same education with little to no debt at the end. Plus, New Mexico has the Lottery Scholarship, and with that, College is looking pretty freaking affordable right now.)

Views: 578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dude, we could all be in college together!

Edit -
-understands-
XD We're all horribly stubborn.
I might deny it, but that doesn't mean I'm not incredibly honoured.

Another Edit: Pretty much exactly what Nathan said.
Oh hell yeah :D

@Megan: I might be stubborn on the outside, but on the inside I'm all "zomg someone cares :D :D"
Woo! Awesome College!

@Megan also: What Nathan said. We may not be able to accept it, but it feels good that someone cares.
I... I have a motivation to go to college :D
I have a little more motivation... *does homework*
American river? Come on Megan, at least go to Folsom Lake, they're the better of the Los Rios.

Edit: Look at the private colleges too, state and UC schools are more expensive.
Yeah, everyone here seems to go to AR, so I figure I'll blend in. My grandma teaches at Sac City though.....

*nods* With my luck, Folsom Lake will reject me. *fails at life*
*giggles* Since it's newer they have better computers and technological stuff...

*hugs Megan* Community Colleges can't reject you.
*hugs back* Oh yes they'll find a way.
*continues to hug* It's illegal...
They'll risk it to keep me out.
*snorts*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service