Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I was just wondering - how many of you are in College? And if not, where are all of you going? I myself am staying here and going to UNM (University of New Mexico) in January, since I'm graduating from High School early. (I don't see any point in going out of state for your undergraduate degree. It's cheaper to stay in state, and you'll get roughly the same education with little to no debt at the end. Plus, New Mexico has the Lottery Scholarship, and with that, College is looking pretty freaking affordable right now.)

Views: 578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just finished second year of a BMLSc at the University of Otago.

Heh. Hoping my grades don't fail this time 'round.
Hopefully Monash Uni. Or maybe Melbourne. Depends on how I go next year, I guess.
Got a friend-of-a-friend on my FB who is at Monash.
I'm doing my application folio for the Edinburgh College of Art. Due date for sumbission is January, so I'm taking part time (though somehow part time means leaving the house and half seven am and getting home at quarter to eleven pm) classes at the college to fill in the gaps and make sure I'm doing what they're looking for >.>

As for out of state colleges...Seeing as Scotland is probably smaller than New Mexico, it's not so much as going out of state as going out of country...And it seems silly to go to to somewhere else when ECA is a very good college and Scottish students don't have to pay fees :D

I was swithering about going to Glasgow (OMZ RENNIE MACKINTOSH BUILDING!!!!1111!!!111ONEoneone) but I don't know the city at all. And I'm scared of being chibbed.

There's also an art school in Dundee (Duncan Jordanson) and apparently they're really good for looking after their students, but...Fuck Dundee, lulz. Edinburgh pwns...
You guys are smart. Don't go to a Community College. That's a waste.
Some of us/them may be smart, but that doesn't completely compensate for laziness and bad grades....
Chico! Megan, they barely even look at your grades, I have a friend with a C average who's going to Chico.
XD Chico is such a party school, we'd stick out so much....
XD we'd be the token people who keep their pants on and stay in...
You'll wind up driving drunk people around...
*snort* My friend at Chico has the roommate from hell. Apparently Her roommate rolls in drunk at about 3am most mornings.
Roomate, brother..What's the difference? xD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service