Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I figured that some of you would probably be on tonight to escape your families. Ah well, we're all practically family here. Figured this would make a great place to talk about the past year, life in general, what makes you happy this time of year, and so on.

*passes out hot cocoa*

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O.O

PY!!! *glomps*

*glomps again*
Thought I'd move this up for the new year, if anyone's interested.

I am! :D

Alrighty, I'm happy that my family is healthy. I'm thankful for the newest edition to the Doomster Clan, my little cousin (Adopted in March- she's three and the cutest thing I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with). I'm thankful that the people on here are so nice, and a great comfort when I've had a tough day/week/whatever.

Yup.

:D

Why not!

I've had a good xmas/newyears. Spending it with my remaining alive (sane) grandparent, who is sitting in the chair across from me.

I am! :D

And I have no plans for New Years this year. D: Which means I'll be around if anyone else is. :D

I am.

The madre's been in a bit of a mood today, but I have my laptop and seasons 1-3 of Gilmore Girls on DVD. Ah, holidays. :D
**mother
Aww, sad I can't be here tonight. I'll be shooting kids with nerf guns at a family friend's house.
You're so tall that your body all scrunched up has the same effect of a snake in a can. I pity your target.

2010 was an interesting and productive year. I learned a lot of new things about myself and the people around me, now I hope that 2011 is where I manage to actually make things happen.

Thanks again to all you fun folks who provide that exquisite spice to the experience, here's looking towards a great year.

I'm usually one of the last ones to leave because I'm over on the West Coast, but if anyone's still up I hope you all had a lovely new year. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service