Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

AKA come write 50 000 words in a month. It's fun, I promise. (Moar info here.)

So, any other NaNoers here? (I'm Artaxiad Prescott.)

If so, got a plan yet? What's your novel about?

Views: 1251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm doing surprisingly well this year, with a current wordcount of about 11500 words. I'd attribute that success to having already written over this story once... and the fact that with my nice laptop fucked up, I can't play video games to distract myself from either writing or homework.

I've been up to 3am every night this week without NaNo. >.<  I think I might break 2k tonight,. . . . Fingers crossed.  >.>

I was ahead and now I'm not and I'm really not sure what happened.

20K right now, hoping to have 22K before the night's end.

Considering that I'm holding down a full time job, I'm happy with how far I've gotten so far. I just wish that I'd known about the direction earlier, so that I won't have to do as much editing later. 29k, and I mean to hit over 30k by tomorrow.

Damn, dude -- I'm laid up at home most of the time and I hit 25k only tonight. You're doing great, keep it up!

40k! Where is everyone else?

So I have reached the end of my pre-planned chapters and now I have NO idea where my story is going.

But I have an under-developed side plot going on, so I think I'm going to expand on that and worry about my main plot later.

Barely on time with word count. Still need to do today's 1,667(ish), but I have 36,682 for now.

DONE!

Congrats!

Nice! I'm way behind :\

4am. Just passed 50K. Sleep now.

Wow! Just in time! Great job.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service