Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

AKA come write 50 000 words in a month. It's fun, I promise. (Moar info here.)

So, any other NaNoers here? (I'm Artaxiad Prescott.)

If so, got a plan yet? What's your novel about?

Views: 1255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I, uh, set up a plan. . . .
I kind of want to do it again this year, but when I look at my schedule for one class alone it;s so fucking packed with assignments, and then there's at least two other classes I know are pretty similar... sigh,I'll have to be the official motivator or something to keep you people on the wagon.
The wagon is a dot on the horizon at this point ._.

No, for once in a billion years I'm having nil trouble keeping up to wordcount, but... *cracks whip* Hyah. Write bitches.
I have ~300 words. Like fuck I'll get any more in tonight, either. >.<'
2851. No argument so far.
5341. Over 10% done. Still no argument, except that I had to spend some precious time scrolling up to recall one character's name.
That's pretty good for just two days though, and they were school days sooo...

I'm actually thinking of participating in JulNoWriMo next year... Possibly... Should I?
:D I love that name. It's catchy and unique but pretty too.

And my boyfriend is so a gangster. Err, he thinks he is.
*wishes he could participate* D:
7558. 15%.
On the flip side, this is getting really graphic. I've already killed four people in brutal ways, the heroine has been spurred to vomiting twice, and the male protagonist has an unfortunate obsession with the cases behind animal maulings.

Hell, a words a word, and if it means that I can get something in print, I'll type whatever comes out of my head easiest..
But damn, why did it have to be this?
No, actually. I'm consciously ordering them to do these things. It's just the imagery and the human reaction expectations that makes it graphic,

NaNo tells me that I'm three days ahead of schedule on my word count. I laugh at their stats. 1667 words/day? They can piss off, I'm going to try and maintain an avg of 2500.
I started writing today. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service