Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Okays everyone knows how cute angel is right? but she personally freaks me out!
i wanna know why in every story that has a small person, they are like evil in some way! alice cullen, and angel are brilliant examples!
they like freak me out big time dudes!
what do you think? does angel freak anyone else here?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i find that angel just gets all the powers, thats what infuriates me. why cant nudge get another power? or iggy? or the gasman?!
Or even Fang or Max? Gills aren't exactly a jackpot thing x3
JP = Pedophile.

Only he's straight. Therefore he likes Angel best. Which is why she's so Mary-Sue.
*reminisces about my pedo JP-Angel fanfic*
The only way to de-mary-sue angel at this point is to have her crack. horribly.
I'm hoping that JP will realize this and do it. Soon.
*reminisces on the oneshot she wrote the other day of a twisted angel* Hehe...
I up you a Max-Angel pedo-fic with a death. *challenging stare*
=]
I killed the rest of the flock and a adorable little puppy dog, does that help? x3 oh, and her adoptive parents hehe
tell me something i dont kno lol
He gives her a bunch of extra powers so that she won't seem weak.

But at some point it just reached the point of no return from MarySueness. I don't think even having her betray them will save her now-I mean, she already pretended to betray them, so no one will take it seriously.

Maybe if it turned out that she was the Voice or something...but nah.
I'm telling you, she has to crack. The only way to give someone that much stuff and have them still be a realistic character is for them to be, internally at least, extremely messed up.

Mary sues are Mary sues because they don't act human because their driving force isn't realistic or portrayed as realistic to the readers. If at the end of Fang Jeb sends a particular thought to Angel designed to push her over ("Angel, I know you're worried about the Max-Fang relationship. So, I just thought you should know, all you birdkids reproduce asexually by fission."), and as a result she goes batshit crazy, tearing her hair out, clawing at her face until she bleeds and running off screeching and insane into the woods, all of a sudden she'd make a ton more sense as a formerly quiet and "creepy" character.
oooh look at you. i understand though, but the thought of Angel cracking like that doesnt sound angel-like. it'd be better, that if she did crack, then she should isolate herself off, her body could become a shell, if you get me? Like she's only used for her powers?
then as teenage readers we can understand her character, for me that'd be more realistic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service