Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

How many people here are still active on MX MDW?

What do you do?  Forums?  RPs?

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eh, I call it the "Summer Crackdown" It's gotten duller, but the site isn't dead quite yet.
You stalk me? I feel so flattered. Apparently, I'm interesting enough to be stalked.

And that's awkward because I stalk you so much, we probably go in stalking circles. *gets dizzy*
*Still feels flattered*

I can't do that... It's too big. Much too big.
I know how to do that >.>

I'm saying that the forum is so clogged these days that it's impossible to find good ones.
I roleplay, mostly. Under several alts.
I am, mostly forum.
Not roleplaying anymore, I had one, but the only members that were actually active enough to make things happened got banned.
I HAD A MOST EPIC ROLEPLAY THAT WAS RUINED BY THE BANHAMMER.

DO YOU REMEMBER NARNIA? DO YOU???
Yes that was exactly what I was refering to. Of coarse if you went back that would obviously tip of the mods, so :.-(
Well you were. I just kinda stepped in right in the middle and I'm all like "Oh yeah, I was supposed to be participating and stuff" and then just posted once in a while. You were all over with the plot twists and everything and it was just amazing and now I feel like :( because it's over.
Hey, you guys wanna start it back up here? We would have to make a whole new plot, but all the people are here. And Jessie suggested we do.
I haven't read it :(

YET.
*has read*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service