Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

hi. i am travelling all over the internet to spread the love. i am a christian, and hopefully you are too. i am not here to try to convert you if you are not a cristian, though if you would like to be converted ill happily help. 

i am here to speak to the people who are already christians. we need to stand together and fight. if you have an atheist or agnostic or something else bad friends, leave them behind now. 

thank you and god bless you all.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to! XD
you make me sick./
Just to be clear on definitions, bestiality is sex with an animal, not actually being one. If Ni is indeed a giraffe, then there's nothing wrong with that.
Hello, fellow believer. Sorry, I couldn't help that.

Just because one believes something else, not does not make them bad or anything of the like. Nor should you ever leave them behind. (Unless they're trying to kill you or something.)

This possibly isn't the best place to be spreading the word, too. While there are several other Christians on this site, I believe many more are otherwise. That being said we're all respectful, generally have debated religions and whatnot together and are comfortable where we stand.

I do wish you luck with this, though. It'll be interesting to watch play out. I've been in the mood for a debate, I kinda hope this turns into one. XD
hi! im glad somebody else here is on the same page. but do you have unchristian friends?
You see Fishy up there? She be my bestie.

RL most of my closer friends just happen to be Christian, but online that's not so. Belief is not something I discriminate against. Nor should you.
oh my goodness. but she doesnt believe in god! i dont see why youd want to be firiends with athesits. there so disrespectful towards us.
Can I steal that?
>.<"

Christians have been worse.
Yes, I hate the prats who decide it's cool to pay Million pounds for billboards and signs on buses bashing Christianity. Not cool. But otherwise, they're not too bad. Christians, oh jeez. We've done everything, if you think of it. One of the reasons the Middle East doesn't get along with lots of European countries are 1000 yo prejudices which come from religion - can't say I blame them. Christians can be bad, too, in the way they go around trying to convert people.

You say Christianity is all about love, but you're not willing to love who disagree with you. That's flawed, that's not the same Christianity I believe in and frankly, that's wrong.
yes but christians are the right ones and were just trying to save them from hell you know?

this is why you shouldnt be fireinds with athesits. what if god sends you to hell for loving an atheist?
Hon, what branch are you?

See, every religion or lack thereof thinks they're 'right'.

I don't believe that He would. It's no where in the Bible I've read that He would. We're supposed to rather love everyone. So, I'd like to see some backing for this.
fundamentalist.

he might. you should stop being friends with atheists. there probably bad friends anyway right?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service