Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

hi. i am travelling all over the internet to spread the love. i am a christian, and hopefully you are too. i am not here to try to convert you if you are not a cristian, though if you would like to be converted ill happily help. 

i am here to speak to the people who are already christians. we need to stand together and fight. if you have an atheist or agnostic or something else bad friends, leave them behind now. 

thank you and god bless you all.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^This.

Christians aren't always the best people in life. They all don't hold themselves to more, higher, and better morals.

I don't believe he would. Find something that says otherwise.
but like... the girl up there who you said was your 'bestie.' doesnt she bring the devil into your life? do you want that?

christians do charity work, and love people, and are comapsstionate about people. atheists, including your friend, usually arent like that.
XDDD However annoying she can be, she doesn't bring 'the devil'. She brings love and joy and lots of other lovely stuff. Just because we disagree on this particular aspect of life, doesn't mean she's out to kill me and bring me to Hell.

Normal people do charity work. Hell, do you know the last time I willingly volunteered for anything? I don't. By your logic Fishy's well a better person than I. She volunteers(ed?) to work with little children, she's compassionate, she assumes people are lovely first before anything else, etc.
Quite a few of the Christians I know rarely take those three actions to an extreme, and quite a few of the non-Christians I know take those actions to the same extent as the average Christian would.
ni - thats not what i was saying

lampost - shes not bringing love, shes bringing bad things disguised as love into your life. and she probably works with little children to convert them to devil children or something and her love is not real christian love.

maus - your wrong.
Oh, yes. It's all an evil plot of hers to control the world and send us all spiraling into Hell.

Betcha she teaches them black magic and everything, too. *nods*
What about my wrong? Are you making fun of my wrong? Or are you talking about my wo- Oh, I see what you mean.

By what proof? You've never met the people I made a reference to, so you can't say that I'm wrong, unless you know firsthand that these people are what you've assumed them to be. And if you say, "You just are", I can simply say, "I'm just right.". By your logic, I'll have been right.
*interrupting*

Actually I teach little kids the happy-version of fairytales, give them free candy, and help them do art projects. But that's probably all part of my way of converting them to heathen children, I'm sure.

But this one guy did tell me to "get the fuck away" from his daughter because he thought gingers were devil children, so you could be right.

And, Lamp, you make me sound so much more wonderful than I am. XD
See? The happy version! That's an abomination. They need to know the depressing version, they teach morals! How dare you influence the next generation so!

Well, it's true?
XD Of course! So I am influencing the children to be little evil children by telling them happy stories. I'm so sorry.
Didn't you pay attention in history class? Happiness goes against Puritan values! Being happy invites the Devil into your life <.>

Man, I hated The Scarlet Letter.
@Nathan re:Scarlet Letter: Same here.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service