Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would join you, but I suppose that would delete the purpose.
Eh, a few people that I like and choose to let in would be different. Just the whole world throwing people at me whether or not I want them is less fun.
*wants to, too*

*will be in the other forest, in the random castle, being a hermit*
I'm sort of worried. Because my girlfriend is showing some of the qualities I had in my last relationship. And I hated that relationship.

However, I know how to fix mistakes others made, and I'm not my ex-girlfriend by a long shot.
Sometimes I wish I hadn't made it so definitively clear how lame I think homeschool spring formal is.

Because this year there is one person that I would consider wearing a floor-length (dress-code approved) shiny dress for, and there's no way he'll ask me now.
Ask him.
O.O

Oh no, I'm much too much of a coward for that.
Do it. I asked a guy to a dance, it was fine. It's not as scary as it sounds. And guys are scared too, you know. He'd be grateful he didn't have to work up the nerve like that.
But... He's really sweet, and I'm afraid he'll say yes because we're good friends but not because he actually wants to go with me.
You doubt yourself wayyy too much.

If he says yes, he wants to go with you. That's that. Don't over-think it.

Now go ask him. Good luck. If he says no, it's his loss. :D
Ok, what would you do if one of your close friends who would probably never get another date to the prom asked you to go? It wouldn't be a bad time and it's not like you're interested in anyone else specifically, so you say yes just to keep everything friendly and not awkward.
If he hasn't asked, then he's the coward. Guys are a lot more shy about this thing than girls are.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service