Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But she's driving her kid away from her... I mean there's only so much she can do. She's fostering dishonesty and hiding in her daughter's relationship with her.
...Yep.
XD
Sounds like a mother out of the 60's.
If she's like any real human, most of those are going to be forgotten or lightened upon within the next month or so (just don't tell them that), so keep it together, don't worry, and do everything possible in the future to separate her from her siblings.
Also, from now on, treat said family as if you're attending royalty; this should have been your view from the beginning; in a relationship, the girl is actually one of three or more people that you're trying to convince.
Homecoming's in like a week.
It's also usually really dumpy compared to a prom. Trust me, you can wait. If you really care, take her out somewhere on your own.
...It's not my first homecoming. And what part of "not allowed to date" and her being able to control when she arrives to things and goes to things allows me to take her anywhere?
Get some friends and ask her to meet up somewhere to see a movie.

Not a date since there are friends present, movies occur at pre-determined times.
Like I haven't tried that one. This mom is serious. I'm not deliberately trying to shoot down everything, but her mom seems to be.

Also, it's getting steadily better since yesterday. Oh well. Thanks guys.
Still, homecoming is pretty important for a lot of people.

(Me? I'm sacrificing the first real homecoming dance our school has had to go see "The Social Network". :C)
The boy is in seventh grade, kid should grow some balls and acquire a brain.

She sounds kind of like... a seriously over protective mom. And this is from my view with lenient parents...

And how do her friends affect things you've done? I mean if you were "mean" to the kid shouldn't she not be able to talk to you, and not her friends? This seems a bit out of proportion...

From a my view, I'd try to argue out her punishments to be a little more lenient, but it doesn't sound like she would. Has she at least been given a general time for how long this punishment is going to last? I mean if it's only for like a week I guess it's not too bad...
Well, the internet is being eased upon, I dunno about the conversing with friends thing, but the long term stuff seems like it'll follow it.
My significant other is moving. They don't know whether it's inside of town or outside of town. I'm not going to let this get in the way of our relationship, but it's going to suck.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service