Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD Nice.
Yes, but I haven't got a laptop to access the internet.
Cell phone, iPod touch, Nintendo DS, PDA, rigged graphing calculator with WLAN card, don't ask. Hell, haul a desktop into the emergency room. Some people have flowers and stuffed animals, some people have desktop computers. It's a comfort thing.
No. DS with a Wi-fi card.
I can confirm that. And this site works easily on the DS
iPhones get Internet too >.>
Listen to Lamp. I have no good advice, I can't word things properly right now. *hugs* It'll be alright.
*hugs* It'll be alright. And normally if you get to medical things sooner, they're easier to fix. So, if you do have to go to hospital at least it might be for a shorter time than if you found out later. Fail wording, but I think hope you get idea.
I feel so small, insignificant. Like no one ever sees me any more. But I'm too scared to make myself seen, because I can't see how any one could possibly like me if they ever really saw me.
Looks like a circular paradox.
This sort of thing is only broken by initiative on your part. Take a risk, ignore the consequences.

And you'd be surprized how much people would like you if they saw you. In fact, they'd like you loads more than they like you right now, namely because right now they don't know anything about you.

It's like getting into a cold swimming pool. You could take an hour getting in and still feel uncomfortable, or you can take a deep breath and jump, and adjust quickly. Your choice.
I feel like I'm in a heartbreak that I'll never get out of.
My friend Alex, he and I have known each other since 1/2 grade. (He's a year older than me, and it was a mixed 1-2 class) When I was littler, I had this crush on him, but it was just the kind that you have when you're a little kid, when you're like "Oh, he's cute! I'm gonna have a crush on him!" He's been like an older brother, he stands up for me, he jokes around with me, we've just always gotten along... but now I love him. Like, really, love him. I get excited and nervous when I see him, and when he smiles at me or says "hi" in the hall, I feel like I'm going to faint. i thought for a little while, that he might be interested in me, and I was pretty happy for a while, even if I didn't see him that much, but then a few weeks ago he was telling me about his new ipod, the Nano that shoots video, and he said "and I made this black and white video with this girl I have a crush on". I felt like I could cry. I've been really sad whenever I think about him now, and it makes it worse that I think that the "girl" might be Leena, one of my friends who just moved here from... I'm not sure if it's Arabia, but somewhere where they speak Arabic. She's his neighbor, and I know that they spend a lot of time after school with her. He often remarks that Leenah and I are "his favorite people in [my] grade," but I don't know... it might be someone in his grade... all I know is that I feel like my heart has been torn in two. I know that you'll probably all say something like "give it time, you'll get over it" but that doesn't help now, and I'm miserable, I'm hate this, I love him so much...

I feel like this is much too long... oh, and I never saw the black and white video...
I get this.

And I honestly cannot offer any advice. I'm sorry. It'll get better, one way or another, you'll both end up happy in the long run, be it together or just as friends. For now, don't push anything, but don't completely shut him out either.... you never know. That said, don't wait around. Waiting sucks. It's not fun. It's painful, and it never turns out well. Just be a friend to him, live your life, and if you two are.... well, to be sappy, "meant to be together," it'll happen.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service