Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Nods* Thank you. I know that it'll be fine eventually, but for now it just really sucks, like you said... thank you Fishy...
*hugs*

It'll be alright.
*hugs back* I hope so. I'm gonna go back to my account now.
Been there. Still am there. It's painful and it sucks, but at least you're not invisible to him. *is invisible despite how close we once were*

It should get better. Try to stay friends, if you can't be a couple. James and I... I have know idea what the hell we did. We went on one date, never said we were a couple, and meh. It was awkward. But we're friends now. Even if he still likes me and I have no romantic interest in him whatsoever.
So, yeah. The friendship is important, and if you can't be "together" try and stay friends.
*understands*

Unless of course you like someone, they have some amount of interest in you, but they play it up out of sheer boredom and string you along for three months, when the suddenly drop all contact with no warning, and refuse to answer any texts, phone calls, PMs or emails, and they won't even say anything mean to you, which would at least give you a clear idea of what the hell's going on. Shut up. I'm not bitter.
Could be worse.
You could break up with them and have them start stalking you.

Or like, you could have known him since, oh I don't know he was born. And been best friends all your lives, until he became popular and refused to even acknowledge your existence. And even though you see him every damn day, except Saturdays and the Sundays you ditch out on church you almost never speak. His best friend speaks to you more than him... *is a little bitter*
*hugs*

As much as I'd like to share something else, I only have one........ uh, yeah, one story. >.>
*hugs back*

Hi.
*hugs both of you back*

Hello, Tally.

*...only has the three*
*has.... doesn't know how many*

*has one that she'll willingly admit to, one that doesn't count as it had no effect on her, and one that may or may not exist, because she's schizophrenic like that, apparently*
How might one not exist?
....If you're asking if the people exist, yes, I'm not THAT crazy, not enough to hallucinate like that anyway.

Because I'm a flustered and confused person who can't even make sense of her own opinions and emotions.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service