Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*tried to 'like' this...* *spends too much time on FB*
I hate myself.
D:

Don't.

We all make mistakes, and we all act like asses sometimes. We all have character flaws.

The first step to success is accepting those flaws.
It's not easy, unfortunately.
I feel insanely terrible.
I just keep waiting for someone to miss me and I have a feeling that will never happen. I don't deserve friends like you guys and I just keep thinking what would happen if I just decided to disappear. Would anyone notice?
Yes. Don't disappear.
^This.
Bitch, y'all don't even have to ask. I need as many victims homies as I can get, and when one of them disappears I'm like, where the fuck my bitch at, bitch better get back here.
XD WHY ARE YOU SO GREAT.
What Natan said pretty much.

Only less epically.

And with more words.

But trust me, IF PEOPLE WHO ARENT ON ANYMORE DONT THINK I DON'T NOTICE YOU'RE WRONG. I DO AND IF I COULD, SPAM YOUR EMAIL OR SOMETHING.
As someone who has entirely accidentally and not completely disappeared, take it from me. YES. They will notice. And they will do everything possible to bring you back. And if that can't be done, they will keep in touch as best they can. (Though no one will truly give up on getting you to come back.)

We all love you. Without even knowing who you are, we know we love you. It's that simple.
^ This.

And if we have your phone number, we or at least I... will text you all the time and annoy you. Huh, Fate? XD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service