Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't get a kiss at midnight. :(
I didn't either. Well, it hasn't happened yet, but I won't. And I never have. And, if I can help it, I never will. 12:01, sure. 11:59, go for it. But I detest such traditions. *soulless bitch*

Is there a specific reason you didn't when you otherwise would have been kissed or is it just one of those single-on-Valentine's-day things?
My girlfriend gave me an internet one. Eh, I dunno, take your pick.

Me neither. D:

Well I guess I could have a virtual kiss if I want. Like with asterisks and all. But it's not the same.

I won't either, despite that I actually live in the same city as my boyfriend. You're not alone.
Mine was SERIOUSLY unromantic, not that that will make you feel any better...  >.>  xD
Nor I, but the six other people on the couch did.
FUFUFUFUFUCK SHe's mad at me because I read my handwriting wrong and the card I had saved up for today was wrong, with the date of our first kiss... For some reason I wrote "4" not "3". So it ruined the card I drew weeks ago...
Today someone asked me how I was doing and I was able to genuinely say "good."

I have friends. I am spending time volunteering, which is just as fulfilling and cheesy as everybody says. I'm performing again, but in a completely random and unconventional way. I'm not losing my hair, I'm not tired all day, and I've even been having less nightmares. (I should really find a word for 'nightmares' that doesn't make me sound like I'm six. IT'S A LEGITIMATE AILMENT, PEOPLE.)

Anyways, if you ever worried about me, or if you never gave a fuck about me (as is probable) I am doing well. Thanks for asking.

Dear Supersour,

I don't know when you're coming back. I miss you so much. You don't know how much you mean to me. When I got on Wednesday morning, it was too late. You were gone. Profile deleted. No trace that you existed. Just, come back soon. But I know you won't. But I'll wait for you. Forever if I have to.

I love you. So, you better come back in one piece.

Was she randomly back for a bit?

For maybe a month.

Did she not tell you she was back?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service