Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shh...

I secretly hate my noobiness.
I fell for someone I met online and I hate myself for it because she doesn't feel the same.
:(

I'm sorry.
I'm a loner with no friends in real life and the internet is the only place people like me. Its upsetting.

Not the best confession but whatever.
*Hugs* Poor you.
Whoever you are, I love you a little more now. And I somewhat understand. My online friends are better than my RL ones.
Fate - Yeah.... I stopped doing my homework awhile ago. Just watch me fail. And we are a loving group of people.

Leelee - No, you can comment, but I asked them to yell at me if I commented.
I understand completely, hon. Me too.
*thinks this is a marvelous idea*
I get depressed easily and just think about everything and nothing long enough to make me wanna sob. Can't open up to my RL friends, so here I am. I don't even know what I get depressed about...basically it's really fucking stupid.

*sigh* I feel better now.
*hugs*
I have a crush on Nathan. That was extremely difficult to admit, but I had to do it. She's one of the most amzing people I have ever had the fortune to talk to. I wish I didn't have the crush. It makes things complicated, but it is there.

...I feel better, not by much, but just a little bit.

Please do not guess who I am. Thank you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service