Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And then maybe sue the original dentist for malpractice, just for good measure.

Though she'd need to have proper proof, I guess some kind of photographic evidence of a lack of overbite before and then shortly after it happened.

Wait is this in America?

Dentists keep records. There has to be a law against denying someone to their own records.

Unless, of course, they plead The Fifth.

...I agree with this whole thread, also get a second opinion from someone who doesn't know your dentist.

This sounds stupid but but I like my dentist even though he gave me an overbite....

I don't think I want to sue him....

Do you like him more than you like your jaw/face?
No.....
He thinks if he doesn't break my jaw, my face will get disfigured....

From the fact that you like you're dentist, I'll assume that he's nice, and not trying to put the fear in you to scam more money right?

On second though Dentists are paid extremely well, or is that orthodontists?

I hope not...he's already gotten a lot of money out of my parents....

Both, I think....

@Kill- Both, I think. At least the ones I know.

@Music- You really should get a second opinion. Even if you don't sue them (and to be honest, dentists- especially ones who don't specialize in orthodontia, but practice it anyway- mess up on ortho work all the time) you really SHOULD get someone else to look at it.

I'll try but I'm hoping that maybe they'll just forget about it. I mean, it's just a slight overbite. My underbite was worse.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service