Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*really really fails at this*

*hugs back*
*noticed*

...*sighs* I'm getting offline now. *hugs* I love you, Fishy. You're... *fails at finding the word* Awesome? Amazing? Wonderful? Something like that.
*hugs back* I love you... Uh, Secret Confessor.
:D I'm not, though. I just love you all that much.
I'm chubby. My friends think it doesn't bother me because I have to tact not to bring it up.

Anorexia seems so easy.
Don't. No.

I love you? *hugs*
Food = good. Anorexia does so much more than help you drop a few pounds, none of it good, and it's scary to watch someone going through that.
Hon, I know what you mean, exactly. At present, I'm borderline eating disorder Though I'm a binge and purger myself because my mom hates my body so much I thought it would make her like me better. But it wasn't the answer. She hates me just as much as before. It's made me realize that the people who like you, like you for you, and it's not worth your time to change yourself for them...
Kaaaayyyte. No. You're beautiful. Don't listen to her. >.>
*hugs* Thanks Megan...
I feel... I don't even know. It feels like I'm trying to balance on a tiny shaky bit of rope, and I'm not so sure that it's holding anymore. Actually, I'm starting to think that it snapped a while ago, it's just taken me this long to notice, or really pay attention. I used to be sure I had safety nets, and I still do, in a way, but lately it just feels like they're just tearing each other pieces (not that safety nets can really do that, but I can't be bothered changing metaphors now) and then when I finally need them they're not going to be there.
I understand completely.

^ That is code for "I am going through/have gone through the same/similar, however I can offer no halfway decent advice."

We're your safety net. You always have us. Er.... no matter how much I love them, I guess I'm not allowed to speak for everyone. So, you always have me. And I'm sure the others will agree. If you ever need anything, ever. We're here for you. We love you. Don't forget that.
*loves you too*

*is incredibly scared of losing all of you*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service