Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I somewhat agree with Ranting. I don't consider age a barrier under certain circumstances.
a) Legalities. You don't want your parents flipping out and throwing him in jail for pedophilia.
b) He's old enough to be your grandpa or something. (Because that's just gross)
c) If he already has kids, and you're not old enough to have been their biological mother. (Personal experience...)
d) This isn't really one of the no-no circumstances, but just remember that you're probably at way different places in your life. You're in HS, he's out of college. It's a big deal.

But I'm still really happy for you. And I hope things work out -- in two years. I'm not saying you should drop contact now, but if you meet IRL now, it could go really, really badly. And I don't want you to miss out on all the stuff that people claim is so awesome about high school. If you're both willing to put in that effort and patience... I'd say go for it. But if neither of you is willing to put in all that effort, then it probably wouldn't have worked out anyways, you know?

Good luck. *hugs* Oh, and run his name through public records. Please. Just do it for my paranoia.
I did. Nothing. He has a fairly common name, however.....I did find a few of his programming blogs with Google. :P

*can't sign in as SC from phone and is too lazy to get on the computer*

And I'm in College. Freshman, woot! :D and it's really only a year and two months. I turn 17 at the end of March.
XD

Ah, sorry. Before I knew that it was you, I assumed you'd be in HS, you're pretty young.
Understandable. *shrugs* I'm a bit of an oddity in that regard.

It's weird to be referred to as "young" like that for once...I'm usually mistaken for an 18/19 year old. XD Then again, my posts/replies on here have never been known to sound intellegent :-/
:D You're older than me! Even if only by... eh, 17 at the start of April, so not much at all *is used to feeling old here*
Eh, that doesn't matter :P Mentally, most of you guys are at a very high level despite your age. :P I'm...hmm. Intellegent on occasion, otherwise bogged down with squeefans on my other site, which broke 1000 members a few days ago...O.O; At that moment, there were 998 fans (mostly squees) and two anti's - me and Pugz. XD Sad day....

So yes, many of my brain cells have subsequently died over the course of eight months.
I know. Plenty of people here seem much more mature than I am, but it's nice to find out someone's age and not discover I'm a year or so older...
To be honest I always thought you were all way older than me.

Well, most of you are older than me. But not as much as I thought.
Same. Which, back this time last year was kinda true. Now... not so much.

*isn't used to being towards the older end* *is usually always young*
If you enjoy each other's company in the non-romantic sense, then feel free to keep going. However, I'd recommend being on guard and postponing an in-depth relationship until after your college graduation (if you're going to college). Do yourself a favor and postpone a physical meeting for as long as possible as well... as I'm sure you're aware, the way that guys and girls feel in romantic relationships differs greatly.
He felt me up.

That should mean he likes me, but he doesn't...
Smack him. Hard. In the face. Bonus points if you break his nose.

Simply put, if a guy doesn't like you, and you don't like him, he has no business touching you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service