Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then imagine Neville's grandmother killing him.
*mis-spelled 'Neville'* *realizes that it's sacreligious* *to some people...*

*does so* Um... Yeah, she has no knifing skills. *will be safe tonight*

*ish*
SHE NEEDS NOT A KNIFE.
GOOD. CAUSE SHE HAS NO KNIFE SKILLS.
SHE NEEDS NOT YOUR KNIFE SKILLS.
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH MY KNIFE SKILLS.
I can handle both, beeyatch.

Also, how's the sitch with the sleep and the stuff?
Meh... Tylenol PM is divinely inspired. I had nightmares, but I didn't wake up to them, so not too bad.
We are self-insured. When I broke my arm, my dad got super pissed at the charges.

You're dad sounds strange/awesome.
There's this guy... We'll call him "Jake". And I've liked him for a little over a year now. And he doesn't like me. Well, I think he doesn't. See, one of his best friends keeps telling me that I'm all he ever talks about, and that he's in love with me, and we hang out a lot because we've always been good friends.... But, we talk a lot. And he tells me everything. And I've watched him go to prom with another girl, have a serious crush on my best friend, and even ask me to be his 'wing man' so he could get close to one of my friends. Now, I'm pissed at him because I feel used. But I still have feelings for him. And I think he knows.

But I'm through with pining for him. It's been over a year. I don't want to be That Girl. So, I basically stopped talking to him. Now he's upset that I'm mad at him. I told him that I felt like I was being used, and he apologized, but I still feel like keeping this close friendship with him makes the 'rejection' feel worse.

Another one of my close guy friends asked me out tonight. (God knows why I get asked out so much... I guess I'm 'easy'? I like to think I'm not... But there's really no other explanation for it.) I want to say yes. To finally move on. but... I want to be fair to him because he deserves that, and I still have feelings for Jake.

So I have no earthly idea. I'm also a bit hesitant because I'm not sure why he asked me out. I mean, I get played a lot, and even though I know this guy really well, I just don't see why he would ask me out.

So... I need advice. And tea. And ice cream. 'Kthxbye.
Just back off from everything for a while. Decide later when you feel a little better.
Do yourself a favor and be firm about dumping people. If he isn't willing to to for you, then don't go for him. Even if you do still have feelings, throw those out too. Long story short, if it isn't mutual, don't bother.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service