Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's kinda the same with water. I used to be constantly dehydrated, but that was because m body basically forgot how to be thirsty.
My friend was going to commit sucide by not drinking water. It failed because I forced water down her throat. And I wasn't eating around the same time...
-Hugs-

D:

-HATES, HATES, eating issues, so much.-

-Had, "GET SKINNY," parents and therefore hates eating disorders and what they do to people and society's obsession with being skinny-

Maybe you can write little notes to yourself in places that you go by a lot to remind yourself to eat? It doesn't even have to be really healthy food but your body needs at least some calories to function. And eventually like Paige said it'll get better.
Or get into a sport. My parents have been like that. A really physical sport really justifies, mentally, eating, and, automatically you'll be craving more food. You'll be wanting to eat since you need the extra energy.
Yeah, I've noticed I eat more during marching band season, when we're marching for hours, than during concert band season, when we don't. I tend to exercise a lot during concert season, so if you can't or don't want to do a sport, just take a bit out of your day or week to jog somewhere. I know I've gotten a lot of strength from running and walking miles just to do it.
I know, I consider eating disorders really stupid, but I most definitely don't not sympathize with the people that do. I only hate those people that cause them, like magazines, those sorts of parents, etc. And that seems like it should be a good solution, like people said, just so long as effort is given the rest can come naturally. I, personally, love to eat, though the past year I've skipped lunch at school quite frequently so that I could go home hungry to eat healthy food at home instead of being full with the disgusting food at school.

SC, just find something like that sort of system that will let you eat but you can do what you want with it. When you don't eat because you don't want to, remember and eat more the next meal, whether you want to or not. You can skip some things but that doesn't mean you can't make up for them.
You want to try to space it out a little bit, though... My metabolism is pretty much shot because I wake up at 5am, and don't eat for the first time until about 7pm. It hasn't really hurt me because I'm used to it, but it's not something to strive for.
I may as well point out that if you don't continue regular eating habits they're going to wheel you into a hospital and start shoving nutrients into you intravenously (through your arm), then force you to eat under observation. Then they'll surround you with psychologists for most of the day.

So, yeah, you may want to force yourself into this one. Knowing from experience, the stuff you can get at home tastes way better than anything they'll feed you in a hospital.
And if it doesn't, you can make yourself some better stuff with a few good ideas and some food knowledge. It's not like being force-fed through a tube, you can control that if you so choose to.
Too lazy to sign in. :P

I've been sending him bitchy texts to see if he'll still put up with me.

I'm not sure if he'll respond to the one I just said - I want him to deny it/convince me otherwise.
But maybe he thinks my opinions are a lost cause not worth trying to change.

-sigh- >.>

I've been an absolute and utter bitch lately. To several parties.

I'm afraid I'm going to stay stuck like this, like what they say happens if you cross your eyes for too long. Doing something for my own selfish gain, only to have it backfire in a way for everyone else to whisper about.

I absolutely and honestly hate myself a good chunk of the time.
D:

We still love you, Paige. The real you.
I wish I did.

But thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service