Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uhm... Here's what I think.

Ok, society has it's own definition of 'love'. It's emotions. Physical attraction mixed with "the spark". Which I believe to be a load of shit. It also has this weird connotation that you can only love one person, like, ever. Or, at least, you can only 'love' a set number of people. Also, if you break up with someone, they say you never really loved them in the first place.

The Bible defines love as this: unconditional love. No conditions. "I love you no matter what. I want you to be in my life forever and I sincerely want the best for you." This is completely separated from physical attraction. This kind of love, 'brotherly love', mixed with physical attraction equals my definition of relationship love. Everyone says I'm stupid/weird/wrong but this is what I believe. By this definition, you can love someone and then break up with them. Here's how; you change. You grow as people and sometimes you grow apart and out of this love.

So if you truly love her this way, tell her. I mean, in my eyes it's less of a commitment, and more of a truth. If you chose to go by the first definition, that 'love' is an unbreakable commitment that, if broken, means you were lying in the first place, then I think you should probably wait.

Just make sure that you and she are going by the same definition.

So.... Yeah. Long, rambling, meaningless post is long, random, and meaningless. >.>
That's my definition. Sometime I'm gonna talk to her about it, but we never really get alone time.
I have my YouTube account up and running. I'm about to get a new camera so I can record myself. I've learned tons of new covers of songs...

I'm totally ready to make my fame like Justin Beiber of Savannah Outen. The only problem is... I'm afraid of the comments. I mean, I've seen some of the things that people post on other videos, and they're pretty harsh. I can take people saying that I sing off pitch or that my guitar playing's crap, but I guess I'm just really afraid of...

People saying that I'm ugly. I mean, my self-image is negative enough without that. And I've already experianced what it's like to have people say that because that's the reason I had to shut down my Formspring.me account.

I posted this as SC really just because I didn't want everyone to come and say "but you're so beautiful!" whether I really am or not. So just please don't try to re-assure me. I need actual advice.
Do it and link me. I wanna see this.

Also, despite the large proportions of fuckwads, there are some really nice people out there.
People who say that you're ugly (especially on YT, Formspring, or anywhere else on the internet) are douches and will say that you're ugly whether you really are or not.

Even if a nice person did think you were ugly, they wouldn't say that. And just because a douche says you're ugly, doesn't mean you are.

Really, what I'm trying to say is.... YouTube comments, unless explicitly positive, don't mean ANYTHING when it comes to how ugly or pretty you really are. Unless everyone's saying "you're gorgeous," don't believe them.

People are more inclined to insult than compliment, so even if a person thinks you're pretty, they won't say it half the time.
And people wonder why James Patterson is never on MDW...

Don't look at the comments, make someone else look at them for you, and read off only the good or helpful ones.
^^THIS.

Any of us would do it for you. And leave helpful and good ones ourselves.
*Has experienced similar problems on youtube* If you're really feeling bad about it, I encourage you to watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXFCPUlGYEM Screw the haters.
I can guess who you are.

And you're goddamn beautiful, seriously.
HEY STOP IT THEY SAID SAYING THE TRUTH LIKE THAT WOULDN'T BE HALPFUL
How bout, link me to your Youtube videos, and I'll bitch out any bashers. :D
Ugh.
I don't even know. I've just felt terrible lately, and nothing helps. Sometimes it's that I feel sick or like I'm going to be sick, or some other kind of physical thing, and sometimes it's completely mental. I feel like I'm going crazy, sometimes I feel really depressed. (Actual depressed, as in the medical condition. My mom has it, and I asked her to explain the symptoms to me a few days ago. >.>)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service