Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Pretty self-explanatory, eh? Oodles of smart people who are all smart in different areas means one thing; a kick ass homework help forum. So, have at it.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't write that down, but I have this:

-every x value must have a y value, and cannot be left out
-every x value can only go with one y value (y can have multiple x values)

Hope that helps...
Anybody into micro-economics? A brief description of how the hell currency manipulation works, and in English, please. Specifically in the area of China. Questions I need answered:
1. How do they do that?
2. Why does it hurt the world economy?
3. And how is it possible to hurt the world economy as a whole? I thought it was like a scale, and only one side could be down at a time.
1. By buying a lot of USD ($)
2. Because it means that it makes the Chinese Yuan seem to be worth more than it would be on its own. In short, they're cheating by using the good economic status of the United States to bolster their own economy.
3.Everyone's trading these days. When you start messing with the free-trade system, people get bugged.Regardless of scale.
Anyone know anything about C++?

Remotely?

A bit.

Kind of sort of?
Domain and range of functions, thanks?

What are they, how do I find them, how do I put them in "interval notation"?

draw a graph

domain: anything that x covers

range: anything that y covers.

So take y=x^2 (parabola, intercepts origin at minimum) as an example.

domain= (-infinity, infinity)

range= [0,infinity)

So I'm supposed to find the exact number (with radicals and shit) of angles that are multiples of 45 or 30 degrees.

Example: Find cos(-7pi/6)

This angle is in terms of... Radians or something, but it doesn't matter because I convert it to degrees, like the rest of the fucking world uses, before starting the problem.

I have this chart that I don't really know if I'm supposed to memorize or not, but it tells me all of the coordinates of the points on the unit circle that are on an angle that is a multiple of 30 or 45 degrees. Anyways, from what I can tell, sine is the y coordinate of that point and cos is the x coordinate of that point. Fine. Lovely.

Except for the fact that I look on the table, punch the x or y coordinate in, and it's wrong. The correct answer is always the answer I typed in multiplied by negative 1. Am I missing something?

And could someone tell me how the fuck this all works, because they can't honestly expect me to memorize a chart without giving me a formula or explaining why it works, can they?

Is this a polar graph?

O.o

A whatatatatatat? I vaguely remember the word 'polar'...

XD

Oh, wait, nevermind.

You need to know the sine and cosine curves, then everything is just a multiple of that.

This is sine:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service