Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I feel like everyone here (myself included) is really negative the vast majority of the time. Look at the "What are you doing right now?" thread and you'll see it too.

No negativity here. From anyone. Post anything that happened today, anything in your life in general, a link, a game, whatever... something that makes you happy. No being sad or angry. Go do that in some other thread, you can only be happy here.

*skips around with everyone*

Hey, look, a rainbow!

Edit - Oh, and, double/multiple/spam-y posts highly encouraged. I mean, this is gonna die anyways, but if you have something new to say, by all means, spam as much as you like.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was Facebook-stalking my brother, just to see his profile picture, and it's the most adorable thing with he and his girlfriend before prom. :3
Jonathan Groff (Jesse St James Glee)

He could egg me any day, or do something with a more adhesive, yet natural, substance. XD
Had an incredibly fun time last night. ^.^
Also: Getting around to writing on everyone's wall.

Everyone posted that status message during a day I wasn't online, so I couldn't find many people's to "like".

Ah well, I like brightening people's moments. :D
XD That's awesome!
Got a tea. :D
Woah! I was just having a conversation with my friend... apparently, I'm extremely positive most of the time. XD As is he.
*bumps own thread*

I am so ridiculously happy right now. And I don't even know why... :D?
Ugh... my stomach hurts. So. Much. Sugar!
But it was so tasty. :D
Just got a new album for one of my favourite bands.

I've been waiting ages for it.

:D

Best one yet.
I have baking ingredients ^^

And I got home just before it started raining properly.
NEW MAGNA! :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service