Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I can't believe we don't have this thread, I went through all the threads looking for it.  Brought back such memories, too.  :D  Tell me if I, however, missed it.

So, pretty self explainatory.  What are you currently reading?  'Tis appreciated if you'd also say whether or not you'd recommend/not recommend the book, too, so everyone can expand their reading list.  :D 

I'm curretly reading:

- Symphony of Ages Seires -- Elizabeth Haydon.  They're great.  I'm adoring them.

- The Messenger -- Markus Zusak.  'Tis lovely.  Very down-to-Earth, great writing style, fast moving without too much action. 

- The Gates -- John Connolly.  Only a few pages into it.  'Tis beyond amazing, though.  I love this author.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fontaine's final form was a joke, last time I played through I beat him in less than a minute...but I guess there's a bit of a resemblance.

Yeah, there's a lot of that.
Atlas shrugged is worse. And long.
Yeah, I'd assume.

*will likely never ever read it willingly*
You could beat someone to death with this. It's longer than the Bible.
I know what you mean. Some of the three-books-in-one that I have at home are like that, but the ultimate winner is a catalog of all the publications released in 1928 that my library owns. It is one of the few books I have ever seen that is thicker than it is wide.
Changes.

Four chapters in. I did not enjoy how he began this one...
>:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Now I don't feel so bad about you reading Side Jobs before me.
Why? Because I'm not enjoying Changes thus far?

FEEL BAD. I have it sitting by my bed waiting for me to start the next story. And it's AWESOME.
No.

You'll see.

Trust me...you'll know when you finish it.
For the record.

Changes?

FUCKING. AWESOME.

Especially the end.
Finally fucking finished Atlas Shrugged.

Relaxing with Dean Koontz.
Was it worth your while?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service