Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have Word? You could use a custom dictionary and add the names to it.
Works, actually.
*nods*
I get all emotional and like "NO! You can't die!" sometimes, and then I'm like "oh, wait, I'm talking to them right now, ha..."

*did that when you almost died, when Kayte died, and when Miles died* Except when Miles died, it took me like 5 minutes to realize that he wasn't actually dead, and I was all sad.
*laughs*

Niiiiiice.
So, would somebody care to tell me where my ID, cell phone, keys, knife, or planner are? I think somebody is trying to slowly kill me in the most painful way possible. Seriously, this is horrible, next will be my laptop.....
How'd you lose your knife?

Under your bed, near a book pile, and thrown somewhere near a door.
Or they're all in your backpack.
Closet, car, jacket pocket, dresser.
I don't know. Last time I checked it was on me.

*looks for everything*
Pockets? Under the bed? In a drawer? In between the wall and furniture? In between furniture?

That's where /everything/ I loose is.
*sighs* I was in a really good mood, not that long ago. Now I'm depressed...
*hugs*

Why?
I just...

We were in my room, and the necklace my sister made broke, and the beads went all over, and she cleaned it up, but she missed a bunch (they were small beads) and she was playing with the dog and my grandma got all mad at her and told her to quit playing with the dog and finish picking up the beads, except she yelled at Shania, and I think she was over-reacting, and it just reminded me, that dammit I miss my mom.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service