Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah... it's been stressful, but better for me in the long run, I guess. :<
How so?
I... "came out of the closet" about being depressed. Which has been weird, seeing my parents react and getting, like, official help getting the process of getting treatment started (from my school counselor, heh), but... it'll work out.
Ah. *has not told her family*
My family... they don't actually believe in depression, so it wouldn't go over well...
I hope it all works out for you, and I definetly hope it helps with the depression. *hugs again*
My mum's on medication for depression, I already see a therapist, and my brother had some issues when he was younger, so... we're pretty familiar with mental health troubles.

Thanks. *hugs* And... I hope that you can get help, too.
My aunt's pretty crazy, and her daughter's have some of that, but because my family dislikes that aunt they say she's just making stuff up for attention. (Quite possible, but not necessarily true.)

*hugged* Thanks. I'm hoping that I won't need help. I know I can't be sad forever, sometime I'll have to move on. It's just not easy. And I'm the kind of person that doesn't want to talk about things. I don't even want to remember it. I just shove it all in a box and ignore it... Things would probably be easier if I could talk about it, but it just hurts too much. I don't want to talk about it, hear about it, or think about it...

But you guys have been a major help. I'd be in a much worse place with out you all, particualrly you, Nathan.
Writing, for the first time in ages.
What are you writing?
Not sure yet. So far, a completely random jumble of thoughts that are going nowhere. I'm thinking I might try to write another chapter of the fanfic I haven't updated in like a month (or two maybe), but not sure.
Link to your ff account?
Sure. Just... don't expect too much.
*has actually read some of your fics*
*just didn't put 2 and 2 together*
*hasn't been able to just sit and read ff in ages, though*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service