Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Feeling pretty bad, going to turn in early tonight.

Goodnight, everyone.
Night, Lamp. Sleep well.
Goodnight.
I need to be getting offline.

So. Good night.
Goodnight Nathan.
Goodnight.
Me: *frantically trying to write my blog before the deadline* *almost there*
My English Teacher: *emails class* OHAI it's an hour and a half before the deadline, but I changed my mind, you don't have to do it this week.

Fuck. You.
... Are they even allowed to do that?

At least you might get to some of the other stuff due tomorrow. Or sleep... It feels like a sleepy day today *would totally go to sleep right about now if it wasn't daylight*
They're allowed to change deadlines and send out information via email, so I don't see why they can't do it an hour and a half before. It's more of a moral thing, and the idea that some of us have wasted time on it that we could've used to do other work.

Yeah... but, I have to go to bed at 11, thanks to my fabulous almost-step-mom and her Nazi rules. So I really only have another half hour to work. *is trying to catch up on required reading* *doesn't feel like starting an actual assignment*
Required reading sounds much better than an actual assignment.

My mum's rule is computers off at 10.00, lights out at 10.30. It worked for like a week, there's only so much enforcing you can do. Much like the no internet in your rooms rule...
My dad was okay with me staying up late, as long as I got up in the morning, because he doesn't sleep much either. But she came in and kind of changed everything, and now we have all these random rules that were never an issue before, because she's under the false impression that she's some sort of parent.

*nods* Only, my parents stay up till 1 or so, in the living room, right next to my room. So I can't get around it, and closing your door for anything other than changing your clothes is a deadly sin in my house, it seems. >.>
My mum, still surprises me with what she does and doesn't want to enforce.

*introduced the idea of shutting my door slowly* Half shut it for a while, then gradually had it so it was only just open, and then when I actually just had it shut it didn't look odd or out of place.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service