Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O.o *wasn't there*

What did you say? It can't be that bad... *has also said weird/stupid/idiotic things*
Whoa, you just like totally quoted Lamp and I, from last night......

Also, @your first post - did you want us to forget last night, or forget you?
There was something else I was supposed to do, but now I can't remember what it was... o.O

Besides writing something for the application that's due Jan. 8th and possibly drawing or reading...

Hey, now I have stuff to do!

And I now have pics from my party on Facebook! :D 161 of them! With my new digital camera that I got for my birthday! Even though it isn't until Wednesday. :D
Speaking of the party... This guy who was there, Eli, left his jacket at the place. It was also below freezing. So I was wearing Scott's jacket, and Scott was playing around and so wore Eli's jacket when he drove me home since I was wearing his. (It was a pretty strange picture, me in a big poofy blue dress and tiara wearing a huge brown coat) So later, Scott wore his own jacket home and ended up leaving Eli's jacket at my house. I had no idea until the next morning, when I wake up and there's a blue hoodie hanging on the banister...
Speaking of your party, someone on FB started friended me and talking to me about it. I heard it was beyond great.

He didn't really get the whole 'No, you do not know me. No, I do not remember you/the party. Dude, I don't even live in the same state!' aspect, so I had a little fun and pretended I knew what I was talking about, and commented randomly on thinks that may/may not existed. :D

*wonders who he thinks was Moira*
XD That would be Gilbert. He's always like that.
I need to have a perfectly clean room by tonight. Sometimes I wish I was a neat freak, maybe then this would be an easier task.
Noon. So, I do still have all day, but *lazy*
Trying really hard to stay put-together and conscious long enough to at least help out a little with Christmas bullshit. Don't think I'll make it.

Fuck. I'm tired.
You just reminded me I need to help take out and decorate the tree.

Not in a Christmas spirit.
AAAAAHHHH!!! Jeopardy! The answer was just Figgy! Ah! *squees* ^-^
Aw shit.

I just remembered I promised my mom I'd help her drag the Christmas tree... Ugh.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service