Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Feeling a little sore. I tripped over a hurdle during track practice today... :(
Drawing. Haven't done this in a while. Apparently the drawing creeps my friend out...

I also bought a spell-book, because a guy I only sort of know from my History class asked me to get it for him. ...*was reading it* >>

And... that's it I think. I just need to mail/ re-mail some Christmas stuff. Stupid post office, not sending the letter, because it was one stupid stamp short.
O.o I saw some spell books at the library, my friends and I made fun of them and laughed.

But seriously, why would he want a spell book?
His girlfriend is Wicca, and his friends are kind of into it. The one he had me get is actually kind of cool. *usually not into that stuff*
Oh, makes sense.

The ones at the library were all pretty blah, "How to curse -insert name of jerk whom you don't like-" and "Love Potions" and such.
At first I couldn't find it, and I was like "How do you tell the crap from the non-crap?" *found lots of crap* *eventually found it* It's titled, "Nocturnal Witchcraft."
The crap ones are fun to laugh at.

The non-crap ones sound cool.

-Has yet to find one-
Whatever it is you're mailing me, if you're still doing/planning on doing that, what date did you expect to do that again? I just need a timeline for stalking the mailman, that's all.
Um... sometime this week. Now that I know the amout of stupid stamps to put on it.
Alrighty..... *will have a hard time stalking the mailman, with school* Ah well. My friend is... on vacation... in Arizona... Yeah. That.
XD Stamps are confusing. I usually put more than I need to, just to shrink the chance of them bitching about it.
I put on two and they were all, "34 cents short." *not happy*
*is reminded of the Weasley's attempt to send Harry a letter*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service