Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard you got banned on TTS for the Yin/Yang thing.

*hasn't seen you in ages, though*
How's it going?
I... just wrote five paragraphs of a research paper for photo, in French. What the hell, brain, I can hardly even do my French homework in French.
Yeah, I was doing French homework before, and.... sometimes, I can't even compose a sentence, other times, I'm nearly fluent. It's just never at the right times. >.<'
Heh, I got into an argument in Spanish with someone the other day. I don't even really speak Spanish.
XD I've been taking French since Kindergarten. I'm a freshman, but I'm in junior-level now, because of all that.

XD I've done that. But no, this was IRL, and it was full-on Spanish. I could follow it for awhile, speaking a mixture of Spanish-English-French, and after awhile I got lost, got annoyed, and started listing off the names of streets, public schools, and local restaurants. (Oh, the joys of living in CA. Yes, all of those names are in Spanish.)
*lives in Sacramento, California*

I'll be disappearing in a few minutes, anyway.
I got to go. Goodnight guys.
Night.
Night.
Night.
Goodnight.
It's raining... still. It was sprinkling at lunch... Yes, Kalene and I danced in it, and Jess convinced us to sing the Pina Colada song. XD But, yeah, it's still raining.
Same. Since 6am, non stop. But it looks like it's slowing down now...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service