Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's awesome. I love the rain. Well, until my shoe started to let in the rain. It had a large hole in the bottom... *had to buy new ones*
I love it just after the rain stops, and everything looks alive and that just after the rain smell...

*hates that* Especially when you're wearing socks with the shoes.
XD Yup. It's the only time the desert is ever green. *loves it*

Yeah, I was wearing socks. But I got a nice pair of boots, which were great in the rain. (They're all fuzzy inside, like slippers.) And a new pair of tennis shoes to replace the leaky ones.
XD Fuzzy boots sound so warm and comfy. My school shoes have holes on the top, so even though mine are the rare pair without holes on the bottom, my feet still get soaked whenever it rains.
Disappearing for who knows how long. Talk to you all later/ tomorrow. Bye.
*late* Bye Fate
Watching Castle.

:D
Oh Nathan Fillion <3
He's great. :D -Loves him-

Of course the name Nathan occasionally throws me off...
So, I went with my dad and brother to my uncle's house, like we always used to. We drove there blasting 98 Rock the whole way. When we got there, we hung out in the garage-turned-living-room (yeah, very redneck. And he has a lesbian daughter and two chihuahuas. I have an eclectic family...) for awhile, and then went back home, still listening to the radio. It was really nice, just like what we always used to do. Peaceful, pleasant.

Then we got home, and Dee was there, and Jimmy and I found an annoyingly condescending list of all the things she expected us to do that night, with everything spelled out in detail as if we were complete idiots. I tried to go back to when we were in the car, and how awesome it was, but I couldn't. I just picked up my chore list and walked into my room. And then I started crying.

I swear, I've done that more in the last six months than I have in the rest of my life combined. I feel very pathetic. I should just go to sleep now.
Aw.

*offers tea*

*doesn't really know what to say*

Just. . . . . hang in there, Fishy. And we love you.
*takes tea*

Yeah... thanks. *loves all of you guys*

I'll be fine, though. I want to say that I'm just overreacting, which'd be the logical explanation, but looking at it, I don't really think I am anymore. I mean, for one particular incident, yeah, but it's more of.... a breaking point. *shrugs*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service