Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*understands*

Just. . . . . .survive. It'll get better.
And, no, you probably aren't overreacting terribly too much, anymore.

*worries*
*nods* I'll be okay. Really. And if not.... I want to test out that old folk tale about people running away to the circus. I could be a clown! (Which, I'd totally do if I wasn't morally opposed to circuses. Just saying.)

No, don't. Really. I'm fine, I will be fine, everything's good, the sun'll come up tomorrow, and this time tomorrow night, I'll probably be complaining to you about something different.
*laughs*

(We were talking today about circuses in class. Apparently one school here taught circus tricks and counted it as PE for primart/elementary school. I mean that's practically saying 'Psh, skip the education, let's get to the point, we have no expectations for you. Now this, you might be able to use, however. XD')

*nods*
That's fine.

You're allowed to complain and worry about yourself every once in a while, 'ya know?
XD That's funny/cruel. I hate how, majority of circuses are so abusive towards the animals, and they don't keep them right, and it makes me sad. v.v

Yeah, I guess.
A little off topic here, but in sixth grade we actually had a unit on circus stuff. It's like they were encouraging us to join the Circ Du Soilei (sp?), not to mention there's an actual circus school around here.
XD I never had that...
*hugs supertight*

We love you, and we're here for you.
*squished*

Thanks. *loves you guys too*
*points at my reply to Lamp, then*
-Is late-

Oh, Fishy.

-Hugs-

You know whenever you need something we'll be here. -Also loves you-
*hugs back*

*loves you too*

I know you will, which makes me happy, and very guilty at the same time. Not that I wouldn't be here for you guys, oh hell no, but I just feel rude complaining to you guys like this. Yet I won't shut up. Meh.
Don't feel rude or doing so.
And don't think you need to shut up.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service