Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-Doesn't find you complain/rant that much-

To be honest I find I complain an awful lot...
Lamp - Eh. I do, anyway. And I do need to shut up, but I can't guarantee that'll happen, I have, like, Typing Torrette's or something.

Xuut - I don't notice that you complain.... ever. And I know Lamp doesn't complain, because she won't even tell me what's wrong when I ask directly. Nobody here really complains all that much.
I think most people notice their complaining more than anyone else does *doesn't think either of you complain that much at all*
Lamp complains a good portion of the time, actually.

Telling someone what may or may not be wrong is a /completely/ different matter.
You still don't complain very much at all.
Lamp apparently talks about herself in the third person, too. Everyone should start doing that. It would be interesting.

Not particularly.... Or at least I - er, Fishy - doesn't think so.
Lamp likes talking in third person.

Remember when you and Lamp used to do that all the time on chat with Pyro and occasionally Miles?

XD
XD Yes, I do remember that. Fishy talked about herself in third person IRL the other day, and her friend thought that was very strange. Oh! *thought of something* *switches to first person*

There is a girl at my school. Her name is Megan. Sometime this weekend, some long inside joke resulted in her best friend calling her "Fishy."

I hate her. Hate her.
O.O

She completely stole your name!

Steal it back!

You'll always be Megan/Fishy to us, though. ^^
I know!

Who would want to be called "Fishy," though, except me? Though, I thought it was really weird - the girl walked out onto the quad and yelled "Megan!" and like four billion people turned around. A couple minutes later, she yelled "Fishy!" and I still turned around, and she just looked at me like I was a freak. >.>

XD Yeah. And not like anyone other than you guys, (and, I've gotten in the habit of using that as a u/n if I can't think of one, so some other internet people) call me that, anyway. (Note, to the last parentheses: How did we do this? I've talked to other internet people, but never gotten close at all with any of them, even if we talk for months. Not that I want to - not at all - but technically, I didn't particularly want this to happen either.)
I haven't an idea, it just. . . did.

I think it might be too, how some fandoms click while other's don't, or even how you'll like one site and hate another o nearly the same configuration and purpose. 'Tis dumb luck, which or once ended up in our favour.
Would "why did we get stuck in MR fandom?" be a bad question? I mean, Twilight fandom gets more publicity, things like.... HP, StarTrek, whatever, are more respectable.... but no, we got attached to MR. >.>

*nods*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service