Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I kind of didn't like the books we read that year just 'cause that year kinda sucked. Mango Street itself was a pretty decent book.

Antonio? ...Looking back, that book was better than The Alchemist. Fuck you Coelho.
It was. Better than Lord Of the Flies.

No. The one whose name started with an F. He drowned.
Why did everyone hate Lord Of The Flies? I loved that book ;_;

Ooh yeah that one...
...I don't know. I just hated it. Could be that they killed Simon. *liked Simon*

Yeah... *can not remember his name*
I read it like ages ago vOv Like, I was probably eleven or so. I liked it.

*doesn't feel like checking*
We read it a month or so ago, and then watched the movie. I was horrified at the language they had those twelve year old and younger actors using.
And I didn't really like Ralph as the protaganist. I mean, Jack kind of lost it at the end, but still...

*doesn't either*
There's a movie? Color me surprised...
Yeah. There's a black and white version and the new one. We saw the new one. It sucked mostly. And they weren't British. And they had a grown-up with them.
I hear the black and white one sucks too...
Huh.

Speaking of old black and white movies, The Most Dangerous Game was pretty wintastic. Albeit the Russian accent of... whoever... is pretty terrible.
That was the short story with the guys hunting humans right? *liked that*
The one guy, yeah. General whateverthehell, iirc XD I wrote alternate-ending fanfic for it, I think... Loved it.
That was awesome. *had no idea it was a movie*

*wonders if you still have that* *wants*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service