Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RN?
Home, sick.
Too much running around in snow? The white stuff is ebil!
No, last night before I went to bed I went to take out the trash. I knew the snow had all melted but I didn't know it was pouring and incredibly windy outside.

And for some reason I thought sleeping in a really thin blanket would be great.
Squeeing over the fact that one of my favourite book series has a fourth book coming out in March next year.
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.

There's three in the series: City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass.
Oh, I was going to read those.

Are they really /that/ good?
The SM review on the front scared me, as well as the fact that my friends love them. The friends who also squee over MR and Twilight, and read nothing except random YA series', usually relating to vampires.

They looked good, when I glanced over them, anyway, but I haven't read them.
*skids into conversation*

The author is best-known... well, to me... for her Harry Potter fanfic, so take that as you will.

The books themselves are pretty enjoyable, definitely more so than MR or Twilight were. I wouldn't suggest buying them until you've read them, however.
Nathan pretty much covered it, but... *likes them*
I have Windows 7! Yay! And my birthday was yesterday! Yay! I'm sixteen! Yay!

But I'm sick. Boo.

Yesterday was fun. We had a tornado in the morning so school was canceled, and I was the only one out of all of my friends who still had power AND internet! :D Even though a tree came dangerously close to falling on my roof.
You won't be cheering for long XD, About Windows 7, not the birthday, belated Happy Birthday.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service