Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why?
Lets just say it's all hyped up for nothing, but it does beat Vista.
Being pissed cause all the stores around here are out of Wii consoles >:(
Ohh that sucks, meh you should just buy a ton of books instead, kids love books.
*blinks* Yeah. Super duper idea, Ryan. She'll be THRILLED to get a pile of books instead of a Wii. *pokes*
Get her Pokemon.

Kids love Pokemon.,

If not you can always go for the diary approach. Get one with a lock.
That you have a spare key for >;) sorry evil like that.
Unless you're like my sister, who can get through my bedroom door lock with a bent wire coathanger. >.<'
My bedroom door has no lock either =/

We'll just say its lead to awkward situations with mah kid >.<.

I don't know how old any of you are, and if you're guys or girls (other than Ryan, he's a four year old dog =P) BUT, my daughter is 12. HELP! I need ideas of what to get her for Xmas!!
Holy crap my secret as an intelligent dog capable of using the net has been exposed.

Sorry I can't help, my sisters are all too old and niece too young.
Intelligent? O.o

XD

Meh, I'm just so uninspired this year...
Errg, when I was 12 I was..... different.

Mmmk, my advice for semi-normal or at least socially-accepted 12 year olds.... mp3 player, or iPod, if she doesn't have one, or doesn't have a good one. Pretty much every kid between 10 and 17 feels like they NEED a new one even if theirs is new. Books, movies, video games. Nintendo DS/PSP, with accompanying games of your choice. If you're comfortable with it and have enough money, a new laptop, but some parents aren't comfortable with the idea, and my parents could never afford that, so I don't know what your priorities are. Uh.... depending on what she's into... if she's really athletic, sports equipment. If she's preppy/girly, or in other words, average teen/tween, makeup and nail stuff and all that shitake is great for them. I doubt she's at all like this, but I always asked for obscure CDs, video games, and new software. But hey, that's me.

Anywayyys, sorry, this was long and prolly not all that helpful. Meh. *is 14*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service