Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hehe, you prety much rattled off her list of 'wants'. Underneath 'proper makeup' on her list is 'THE RIGHT TO WEAR MAKEUP' XD. I'm being a hard-ass about that >.> She's already got a DS and ipod touch. Laptop, well, she can have this one and I get one for myself?!?! lol

Meh, shes got her heart set on a Wii. Surely somewhere in this gigantic metro area I can find a store thats still got one!
Is it one of those ones that have a little whole in the middle of the knob? Those ones are useless and easily open-able. If not, can she teach me?

And most of the kids diaries use the same key, so you can just take it to the toy store or something and open it with a Barbie diary key.
Yeah, it's that kind of lock. I once locked myself out by accident and opened it with a pair of scissors. XD
XD They don't lock very well, the ones my house has, you can unlock it is with the key.

Or you know, break down the door but we're trying to keep our house neat.
Just ended my "Pleasant Dreams" Fanfic over at MX If you ever wanted to see Max strangle Fang, Nudge used as a meatsheild, or Gazzy go suicide-bomber on someone, now's your chance.

http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profiles/blogs/pleasant-dreams-6-conclusion
XD I wanna save it, then print it and show my friends.

-Wonders if Mods will delete it-
I backed the whole story up shortly after I posted it.
It's not graphic or anything, or at least not as graphic as I could have made it, but the events do happen.
Good thinking.

I don't think they'll delete if for those reasons seeing as the books themselves do have Max being strangled. Sort of.
You finished it?! Yay!! For the last two or three months I've been reading those 5 chapters over and over XD
Really? I didn't know it was that good.

I think my ending was kind of rushed though. I only spent 45 minutes on it because I wanted to get it out of the way. Good enough though.
What's this I hear about 45 minutes?

>.> That was good shit. Now I gotta go reread the other five chapters... dammit.

Edit: Aaaand no wonder I was so lost, it was your other fic that I loved to death ._. *memory of a goldfish*
*shrugs* Maybe I'll finish that one too, since you seem to like it so much (maybe others do too?). Not this week though.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service