Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doing Science homework and studying for my vocabulary test in English this afternoon. Everyone is freaking over it and I'm sitting here going, "Holy crap this is easy."

Watch me fail. XP
XD You'll do fine. *always does fine when I think I'll fail, and fails when I think I'll do well*
It happens more with Math tests, and Science.

English not so much. Maybe it's because for the past three years all my English teachers have sucked badly. This years he's a pedophile, I swear to god. (Any teacher who refers to his students as "cherubs" and "my little darlings" who has no children is definitely suspicious.)

He's also really annoying and a dick. He called us all (basically) dumb asses at the beginning of school. Plus he sweats waaaay too much. It's gross. VERY gross.
That sucks. My English teacher this year is awesome.

My science teacher sucks, though, as does my photography teacher.
I'm still in Jr. High, the Martimes suck. 7-9 is Junior high still. So I get the same teachers and some stupid idiot at the office cut our art classes. So we have none. They cut a health class the one year we don't have a creepy teacher. Instead we get extra gym and Math. Oh the joy.

My homeroom only gets two main teachers. The same one for Science and Math and the same for Social Studies and English. And they're right across the hall from each other. We don't get around much...

Last year's English teacher was pretty cool. Only he was super easy.
Wow. I'm in my first year of HS, and my classes are amazingly spread out throughout the campus. People think we're lucky, because it's a 1-story school. But it's still a school of 2,000+. Everything is just extremely spread out, and there are more kids there this year than there has ever been, so the hallways jam up.

My English teacher this year isn't too hard, but he gives a lot of work. He's pretty awesome though, he's also the advanced computer teacher, so he can actually follow what I'm saying when I go off on a rant about something.
You'd think being seniors in the school would make us special. Sadly this is not the case. Our hallways jam up because everyone isn't going to class but standing there talking. I live in the ghetto so it's really fun.

XD The high school I'm going to next year's "computer classes" teach you how to type and use Microsoft word. Isn't he the one who wanted to read MR and go on the forums just because you talked about it?
That's what our "Beginning Computers" class is, but "Advanced Computers" teaches HTML, CSS, web design, advanced troubleshooting, and JavaScript. I'm not going to take that class, because I'm pretty good with everything they teach except JavaScript, and I'd prefer to teach myself that. I learn better that way, that's how I learned HTML (yes, original HTML, but when I was like 7 they switched to HTML4, so I had to re-learn it. >.>).

No, that was Fate. My teacher didn't do that, nor do I talk about MX IRL.
-Knows basically nothing of the sorts-

I've always hated that tech crap. It never made sense. I know how to change the colours of the text, the font, the alignment and that's about it.

I don't think that high school even HAS an advanced computers class...

Edit: I have to go. Bye. School doesn't let you on NING sites.
I absolutely adore that stuff. Always have. I taught myself HTML when I was about six.

To your edit: I had to go for a few minutes anyway. Bye.
I'll be off as soon as Dee gets home, but I'm online for now.... Might be on later this afternoon. Not like I'm capable of sleeping during the day, I can hardly do so at night.

*wonders if anyone is online/lurking*

Well, I'll be on and off. Somebody stop in and say hi. *boredom*
Just woke up from a groggy, NyQuil induced sleep. I can't even type right now. My fingers are BARELY lifting off the keyboard. I'm so sensitive to this stuff.... I only took half of a recommended dose.... I should go back to bed. I can't stand up.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service