Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to have a 4.0 and be fluent in Spanish by the end of the weekend. Just thought I'd let you all know.
XD Still on about that high honours award?
XD Yep.

And I need to learn Spanish, like, nao. Why can't we have AP French and AP French literature....
Because you live in CA?

*wishes my school offered Spanish Lit* *could take another AP class, then*
I don't care.... I took French for 9 years! I don't care if Spanish is more practical, I'm in junior French right now and I'm not giving it up.

But I can take enough AP classes, I think.... as long as I can take 5 APs or more, 5 honors or more, get a 4.0, get a leadership position, and complete 100 hours of community service, I'm set....

Edit - Oh, and the horrendous A-G requirements.
For leadership, it'd let you do that a random club, no? Could you do that for GSA?

And you're already taking several Honours classes, no?
Yes, and quite honestly I think I could get social coordinator next year, and president junior year, so I'm set for that.

I can only take two this year. The others don't offer honors, so I only have English and bio.
Trying to get into the writing spirit. After four months of not thinking about the story it's hard...

Maybe I should abandon it, even though I hate it when other people that do the same thing.
*offers tea*

Good luck
Thanks, it always seems harder to do things when they've been left for a while.
Studying for finals.
Finals already?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service