Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually did work this morning. If getting accidentally high off goo-remover marker in the back room of the childrens' library counts as work.

I just... don't do lazy well anymore. For some reason. ._.
I'm the awkwardest volunteer there. God, I can't wait until I can stop >.>

._. I don't like them a lot anymore.
Have to get up early, for one thing. Also I have to dress respectably and not be too much of a jerk.

That, and while school is in they're my only free night to stay up until ungodly hours with no consequences... and I can't do that anymore.
Not be too much of a jerk. XD Exactly why I have a hard time trying to do social activities.
I'm horrible at volunteering at the library. And I hate getting up to do so. The kids are usually pretty nice though.
Sign of responsibility and maturity kicking in?

I just got up this morning saw a blizzard and decided it was going to be a slow day.

Completely off-topic, I just noticed I have a stretch mark on my right bicep. but not my left....
Possibly :S I want it to fuck right off. I'm sixteen, not... twenty-five or something. I'm profoundly unready to be an adult.

Goddammit I want to stay up until four in the morning playing video games again. I don't like going to bed at ten-thirty.
-Has done a lot of productive things.-

My room is clean. That's a miracle.

Next, Math homework!
It's surprisingly fun.

I've found like 13 cents, that's 13% of a dollar. That, plus a dollar, is enough to get me something from the dollar store.
Like liquid marbles! ^.^
XD, that's hilarious.
I actually miss Math homework... none all year, That's what doing the course last year does, though why I have to do it in the first place is stupid.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service