Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who knows. . . .possibly sadistic?

Megan - Z made the site private, so now they must at least have an account to stalk us here.
I saw that, but they have the snitch and possibly accounts here.
More than likely has an account here.
And if it becomes obvious who their accounts are / who the snitch is, someone will be getting, if not banned, a talk with me about being a dick on the internet. Yes. Someone who laughs at stuff on /b/ still has standards about online decency. Stfu.
They're control freaks who want to be sure we don't think /b/ is our personal army and are consequently planning a DDOS.

Newsflash mods: you don't matter enough for that.
No, Hachette's just paranoid that we'll make alter accounts, so they make it be approved, give it a day or two and you'll be fine.
Because that website..... it was our home, our place, I loved it to death, and we got banned. So we snuck back on. And got caught. Now they think we'll try it again.
Most of us have been perma banned. We can't go back on our old accounts so we go with new ones.

BRB Dinner.
Later
>.> Erm, might be safer to say "because it is impractical to lurk with no account".
Mmm, yes. My bad.

What Nathan said. It's better.
It's easier to use this one.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service