Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FATE! *tackled* Meh, nothing, no worries.
Feels like it's been ages since I've had a decent conversation with you. "fuck my life" does not make it sound like nothing is wrong... *hugs just because*
It has, hasn't it? I just hate humans, other than you, the other people here, and like three other internet people who aren't here. Oh, and one RL friend. I luffle her. *hugs back*
Yes. It has. *feels bad about not being online much* Ah, I understand. And I feel the same. People suck, with the ones here being an exception. And very few RL friends.
Don't. *nods* I love you guys.
I can't help it. *must be on more* I love you too, Fishy. *hugs again*
Ehh, we love it when you're here, but don't kill yourself trying to get on.*hugs back again*
I just don't know when I got a life. Can I return it? Or sell it? Or something? But, yeah, Imma try to be on more. With break coming up it should be easier.

*continues hugging*
*understands* I don't have one, don't particularly want one.... I just want my old life back. I was beyond busy, but I loved it. But, I'll never get that back, so meh. *keeps hugging*
Same, but I can't get my old one back either. 'Course, if I had my old life I wouldn't have all of you.

Huggle party? *hugs*
See, I had all of you AND my old life at the same time. It was amazing.

Yes! *huggles*
Lucky you. *didn't* Twould have been awesome if I did.

Yay! *huggles*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service